- Ph.D. in Marketing, University of Iowa, 2011
MKTG 450, Buyer Behavior
- Consumer Behavior
- Social Influence and Social Networking
- Consumer Decision Making
- Social Marketing and Public Policy
- Understanding Influence of Other Consumers
- Consumer Wellbeing, Public Policy, & Healthcare Marketing
Sinha, Jayati and Alice Wang, "How Time Horizon Perceptions and Relationship Deficits Affect Impulsive Consumption," forthcoming, Journal of Marketing Research.
Sinha, Jayati and Dhananjay Nayakankuppam, "Knowledge Does Not Necessarily Make the Heart Grow Fonder: The Moderating Role of Knowledge on Accessibility Experiences," (2013) Journal of Consumer Psychology, 23 (1).
Promothesh Chatterjee, Randall L. Rose, and Jayati Sinha (2013), "Why Money Meanings Matter in Decisions to Donate Time and Money," Marketing Letters, 24.
Pronobesh Banerjee, Promotesh Chatterjee, and Jayati Sinha, "Is it Light or Dark? Recalling Moral Behavior Changes Perception of Brightness," (2012) Psychological Science.